Press/Blog | Archive
- Toshl for Symbian 3 devices
Toshl 1.6 for Nokia is live
And also hits no.1 spot of business apps on Ovi (for symbian 3 devices).
Toshl, world leading personal finance tool, has just witnessed a major update for Nokia Symbian 3 platform. Even though step from 1.5 to 1.6 version does not sound like a lot, it is actually a giant step forward to the best possible experience for our huge Nokia user community.
So, what is new in this version?
- budgets are introduced, to focus people on limiting their shopping sprees
- travel currency with exchange rate for a perfect fit while traveling abroad
- pin lock, to protect your financial information from unwanted eyes
- expenses can now be repeating
- complete GUI makeover
Toshl 1.6 for Nokia Symbian 3 devices is done using QT technology only (previous version was still a hybrid), and that is a milestone of its own. QML is used for the guy part, while the overall design tries to follow new Nokia design guidelines while maintaining Toshl uniqueness.
Even though we are still planning to publish at least 3 quick bug-fix versions (GUI speed, e6 support and Meego), Toshl is already number one app on Ovi store under business applications for Symbian 3 devices. And this is a huge success.
Post your comment